Henna Fun


Henna Fun


Hello!

Recently my flatmate has bought some Henna on ebay so we have all been decorating ourselves with it.
Even one of the guys was persuaded to have a little Mario mushroom drawn on him (although he didn't realise what Henna was and that it stained, so wasn't particularly happy when it wouldn't wash off - extremely funny!)

Here are a couple of things that have been on my hands the last couple of weeks!

I also posted this one to my Instagram, the design while the Henna was still on and once it has washed off, a relatively simple design but I still really liked it!



Another Henna design, this one much more complex, but I still think it looks really cool! A lot more of the little detail was lost on this one once I took off the Henna to leave the design which is a bit of a shame. 
You can probably see a little bit on the arm where I somehow managed to smudge it though.. oops!

Let me know what you think! 

1 comment: